Question re defibrillator
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 06:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
We have had a defibrillator in the Common House for over 10 years. It sits on
the wall near the entry and everyone knows where it is. Periodically - not
often enough - we have a refresher demo to remind us how to use it, and
instructions are attached to it, and someone is responsible for keeping it
serviced. To the best of my knowledge we have never had to use it.

We would respect the wishes of DNR members, however that info is usually posted
in their homes, so in the unlikely event that they collapsed in the CH I
suspect we would act first and check later.

David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson AZ