Common house meal prices
From: PatZy (pzboomaol.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Mtn View coho, we tally up meals and bill/reimburse quarterly.  At the
time we tally up, we see what the average cost was and bump it up just a bit to
cover future celebrations or whatever.  We’ve promised that the charge will
never be over $7 but in actuality the charge is usually somewhere around $6,
give or take .50.  So, it’s not a set charge but based on the actual cost of
the meals that quarter.  Easier for cooks not to have to stress if they’re a
tad over budget because it all works out in the end.

PatZy Boomer