Re: Common house meal prices
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
CORRECTION OF AN EARLIER POST:

Turns out the system I described has been out of service for a while now.
Cornerstone has gone to a flat rate $6 per adult for common dinners.  This has
apparently escaped my attention, because the DowdsHouse is billed quarterly for
meals and laundry lumped together, and I don’t usually try to break it out.

Thanks to friends and neighbors monitoring my contributions,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA

mobile: 617.460.4549