Common house meals/
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 15:33:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Lynne,
Hooray for you all as you move forward.

One thing we have had in place for the last number of years is a list of
CommonHouse Staple items.  It is divided into categories.  There is a line next
to each item;  the list is printed out and laminated,  held on the fridge by a
magnet.  We ask that when we are close to running out of something,  the
cook/whoever notices make a check mark on this laminated sheet.  The shopper
for Cantines Island (I’ve done this job for years)  keeps an eye on this list,
and the system functions well to keep our kitchen pretty well supplied.

Something you may want to have in your CommonHouse.
My neighbor Julie has given you the lowdown on our meal fee system.
Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island, a Family Friendly Community in Saugerties, Hudson Valley
Where we are hoping to find families for one modest and one large house now for
sale.