Favorite Community meals?
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 18:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
It’s been fun to see the range of methods of payment etc for community meals.

So now it’d be great to see some menus and recipes.
I find that deciding what to cook can be a stumbling block.
What are some favorites?
Some very easy meals?

Whatever you want to share around these questions, please do.

I did recently do a brunch with an 8 year old neighbor.   It may have been more
elaborate than I’d have done— and it was fun.  Also, a fair amt of decorated
foods involved!
We had decorated crackers and cheese hors d’oeuvres,
french toast with warmed maple syrup,
mini peppers stuffed with egg salad,
oh, and raisin bread cream cheese triangles.
Oh and we decorated (store-bought) cookies

ok, look forward to hearing from you,
Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties
Glad to have another family buy an available house here!