Re: Common house meal prices
From: Sheila Hoffman (sheilahoffmangraphics.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
Grace mentioned our unique meal program. If you're interested in a more
detailed account, I wrote a blog post about it sometime back. Here's a link:
http://cohousing.org/node/5397  Let me know if you have questions. For you
in a forming group the key is to decide how important having a vibrant meal
program is in your group's values. We feel it's critical and therefore set
an expectation that everyone would participate (we're also very small with
only 9 households). Since we believe meals are the glue we started with 3
meals a week. It's much easier to decide to drop a meal than to ever add one
later.

Sheila
https://www.capitolhillurbancohousing.org
http://cohousing.org/2019