Re: Number of children
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:09:06 -0700 (PDT)
 We have 33 homes at Shadowlake Village. By my calculation, right now we
have 26 kids (but 3 are about to move out) and about 55 adults. Only one
child splits time between the parent who lives here and the other parent
elsewhere in town.

Four of the kids are way up in high school and are friends with each other
(have all grown up together here) but are not very visible in the community
at this point; three of them have older siblings who grew up here but no
longer live here. It's nice to see and/or hear about the continuing bonds
that these older kids have.

We were starting to worry about becoming a NORC until last year when 3
houses sold to families with young kids. Now we've just replaced our old
playground playset which got loved to pieces over many years, and are ready
for this wave of young'uns.