Financing Consultant [was Unaffordable Housing: What it costs to rent a 2 Br Apt
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 12:07:22 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 28, 2018, at 2:57 PM, Fred H Olson <fholson [at] cohousing.org> wrote:
>
>> Could you be more specific about the housing program that provided
>> subsidies to your cohousing community?
>
> Thank you for your question, Lynn. I did not know the specifics but
> have been meaning to find out more details.  I am not involved
> with Rocky Corner Cohousing http://www.rockycorner.org
> that used this program. Dick Margulis <dick [at] dmargulis.com>
> from there wrote about it in his June 12 Cohousing-L post:
> http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg42983.html
> I'm sure he could provide much more detail.

Rocky Corner also credits its success to hiring a financing expert who helped
them find and apply for various subsidy programs and methods for financing
housing. They used a combination of programs.

And Dick would have more precise information.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC