Re: Common house meal prices
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 07:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
We just bumped from $4 for dinners to $4/veg, $5/meat.  We'll see if that
turns out as well as we hope!

     - cat

Catya Belfer
My sites:   www.catya.org & CuriosityktCat.etsy.com
Cohousing:  www.cohousing.org & www.mosaic-commons.org

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Sheila Hoffman <sheila [at]
hoffmangraphics.com