Re: Common house meal prices
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 07:54:06 -0700 (PDT)
I’m interested in Catya’s report that veg eaters pay less. It’s my impression
that protein selections that are non meat are as expensive or more, e.g.,
locally made walnut burgers.   (I realize that we aren’t exploiting the protein
in some grains, etc). Any research you can point to?

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison Wi

Sent from my iPhone