Re: Common house meal prices
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 08:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
We didn't do any broad research, just talked it through with our cooks.  We
found that it was occasionally the case that the veg meal had the expensive
ingredients, but it was much more often that the meat was the expensive
option / addition.

     - cat

Catya Belfer
My sites:   www.catya.org & CuriosityktCat.etsy.com