Re: Common house meal prices
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 09:40:20 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jul 2, 2018, at 11:53 AM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> That sounds right to me. The all-vegetarian meals I've cooked have always
> come in under budget, unlike the ones with fish or chicken (with a veg
> option) that usually go right up to or a little over budget.

Another factor to consider is whether the vegetarians eat only the vegetarian
options. I used to order Pizza served (sold) by the slice in the CH on Friday
nights. I ordered meat, vegetarian, and vegan options.

I found that not all professed vegetarians or vegans stuck to their preference.
Both meat and vegetarians would eat all kinds except for the Vegan option. I
finally started to order Vegan only when the Vegans said specifically they were
coming. I didn’t otherwise do sign ups.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines