Re: Common house meal prices
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 10:49:16 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/2/2018 1:38 PM, Catya Belfer wrote:
Oh, see, we often used to have have the other problem of the omnivores
eating all of the veg food!

Several of us were visiting another community as overnight guests and were invited to dinner. Each of us had signed up in advance for our choice. But because labels on the foods were ambiguous, it was not obvious that the veggie entree was different from the veggie sides for the meat course (all were interesting and tasty medleys).

So, yes, the omnivores took too much of the veggie entree. But better labeling would have helped.