Re: Favorite Community meals
From: Joseph Wheeler (wheeler76gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 13:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
I've made a Mediterranean-themed meal a few times with some of permutation
of these dishes, which are all veg and gluten-free (except the pita):

   - Lentil soup
   <https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016062-red-lentil-soup-with-lemon>
   (pretty easy)
   - Greek green beans
   <https://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/greek-style-green-beans> (really
   simple and easy to scale up for a big crowd)
   - Falafel <https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1015257-falafel> (easy to
   scale up, but frying them up does get kinda messy)
   - Quinoa tabouleh
   <https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/quinoa-tabbouleh-395939>
   (requires some chopping)
   - Tahina sauce