Re: Coho without work expectations?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 14:06:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Joyce!

Takoma Village in Washington DC falls into the expectation of work w/out
enforcement.  So I don’t believe we will be of any use to you in re: the
question you posed.

What community are you with?

And, can you tell us a little more about your community’s decision to have no
work requirement?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic