Re: Coho without work expectations?
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 05:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
Durham Cohousing publishes this "member expectations" page on our website,
outlining the benefits and responsibilities of living in our cohousing.

https://www.durhamcoho.com/member-expectations

Note the 3rd section, "how we build community," which was modified from
"work expectations." Isn't that a more inviting way to profile?

Alice Alexander
Durham Central Park Cohousing
Durham, NC