Re: Coho without work expectations?
From: Joyce Cheney (jcheneyjcgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 06:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
Alice,
 Is that document the extent of Durham Central Park's work expectations -
no guidelines as to what "doing one's share is" such as hrs. per month, #s
of committees to be on, no sign-up charts? Are there consequences for not
working on community stuff? If yes, what are they? How's this approach
working for your community? Thanks for responding. Joyce Cheney