Ralston Creek Cohousing Slideshow Presentation
From: Debbie Fox (xof5aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 18:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
My name is Debbie Fox and I am a member of Ralston Creek Cohousing, currently
forming in Arvada, CO.  We are giving a slideshow presentation on July 14, 2018
in Arvada about cohousing and Ralston Creek with the hope of reaching
prospective members.

If you feel it is appropriate, I am asking those of you who belong to this list
to share this information, and/or post our event on your website or social
media sites.

Here is a link to the event on our website
http://www.ralstoncreekcohousing.org/events/ and to our Facebook page event
https://www.facebook.com/events/2129872910625149/

Thank you,
Debbie Fox