Re: Coho without work expectations?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 05:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
Rick Gravrok <rick.gravrok [at] gmail.com>
after saving the photo on the web.  Cohousing-L does not
distribute attachments.  See "Alternatives to attachments" at
http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q10

The fun photo is at http://l.cohousing.org/committee.jpg

A fun photo for folks on, or not on, any committees

With the right attitude, and some skills, committees can be fun too.

Rick

Rick Gravrok
Landline 952-926-6655 (preferred)
iPhone 952-220-8153

Monterey Cohousing Community
http://www.montereycohousing.com
2925 Monterey Ave
St. Louis Park, MN  55416
Map: http://tinyurl.com/RickGCohousingHome
Cohousing Radio Show: http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3

"The Opposite of Play is Not Work, it is Depression"
          - Brian Sutton-Smith