Re: Questions about Reserve Amounts
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 08:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
But, is that not regressive?  The latter component, proportionate to sq ft, is
roughly correlated unit value (itself roughly correlated to household wealth),
and number of occupants in the unit (roughly correlated to burden on the
commons).  But the former component — one price fits all for both 1 person in a
small one bedroom, and 4 persons in a three bedroom — falls more heavily on the
small household.  What reasoning led to this outcome?

Thanks,
RPD