Takoma Village Has a New Face Book Page!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 10:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

From my neighbor, Steve, comes this announcement:

—————

We are happy to announce that TVC has established a new "community" page on
Facebook.

You will find posted there:
- Photos of community activities illustrating life at TVC
- Announcements of public tours
- Announcements of home sales and rentals
- Announcements of other events such as house concerts
- Links to articles and videos related to cohousing

This platform will not replace any of our current ways of communicating with
you, but
gives you an additional easy way to see a lot of what's going on here.

Like us on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/takomavillagecohousing

—————

Maybe I better learn how to use FB?  Nah.  I like living in the 20th century
pre-1990 … back when Selectric typewriters were sought after for all your
written communication needs …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

The first five days after the weekend are the hardest …