Re: Takoma Village Has a New Face Book Page!
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:42:50 -0700 (PDT)
I have no Facetube account, but I loved my Selectric, kept it for years even
after the Mac.  My favorite part was the little white spool of sticky
correction tape:  When it was finally used up and pulled off the machine, it
was 100% wrong.  It’s really hard to be 100% wrong, but the sticky tape spool
was in a class by itself.

Thanks,
RPD