Re: Public vs Private [was Takoma Village Has a New Face Book Page!
From: Karen Sheldon (karen.sheldongmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:06:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Sharon,

I have lived in  Bellingham Cohousing, in Bellingham WA (bellcoho.com), almost 2 hrs. north of Seattle, for 14 years and have the same concerns as you do. A younger man moved in, as a renter of a room in someone's house (my bit of prejudice here), did /nothing/ for 3 years and suddenly this year popped out of the sludge and decided we needed a Facebook page. I, too, use FB for myself (mostly to rant against 45) and found it utterly disarming to have pictures of my home community all over the place, marketing invites to this and that. We, too, have no units available, (young people can't afford them, anyway, millenials here, another WHOLE topic)

https://www.facebook.com/bellinghamcohousing/

I'm a lurker on the L-list and have enjoyed your particular brand of posts immensely.

Karen