Cohousing Survey
From: Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC (kaitlynkaitlynbernauer.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 16:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there!

My name is Kaitlyn, and I'm a member of a developing cohousing community
in Northeast Ohio (Heights Cohousing). I'm currently taking a user
experience workshop, and am doing my project on communication between
members of cohousing communities.

The inspiration for this project grew out of the communication issues
that I see in our community. We haven't purchased land yet and, as a
result, are relying on a few different platforms to share information. I
have noticed a lot of struggles in trying to make sense of things and
keep everyone in the loop. I developed a survey to get a gauge for how
members are currently communicating, and see what can be improved.

If you're a member of a developing or established cohousing community,
and have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate your input. The survey is
anonymous, but the next step of the process is interviews so, if you're
willing to chat more, please include your email at the end of the survey
and I'll get in touch! The survey is anonymous, short, and mainly just
wants to know about your current communication methods.

The survey can be accessed here:

https://goo.gl/forms/k376Ot3IloMRPU8v2

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach
out to me directly at kaitlyn [at] kaitlynbernauer.com

Thank you!!
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC

216.538.0852