Re: Cohousing in Eugene
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 06:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
oakleighmeadow.com should be http://www.oakleighmeadow.org/

I urge using the ugly "http://"; part in email to make it "clickable"
in all contexts and so readers don't have to copy/paste to follow
links.  It's better not to put punctuation (like period) at end
of URL.

Congratulations, Oakleigh Meadow.

Opposition to proposed bike paths often turns to support after they
are built and become grat amenities.  Let us know in a few years
if that happens for you.

Fred, list manager.