Successful Marketing Event
From: Gloria Zmolek (gloria.zmolekgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 09:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
Prairie Hill in Iowa City is Iowa's first cohousing community. So far we
have built 5 (including the Common House) of our 12 buildings, but we still
need to attract more members so we can build the rest of our buildings. On
Sunday, we had an open house with food, tours, music and children's
activities. We attracted over 200 visitors along with the news media, so we
are very hopeful that this will result in attracting more members. If
anyone is interested in how we organized the event or the wisdom we gained
from this event, please feel free to contact me and we can email or talk.
Here's the link to the news coverage.
https://tinyurl.com/yad4dulo

Gloria Zmolek
gloria.zmolek [at] gmail.com