Re: National Coho Conference seeks your input
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 09:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Sheila for alerting us that the conference will take place at the
Downtown Hilton; there is nothing on the website yet about this. I thought
I was planning way ahead for lodging, however, when I tried to make a
reservation online I received a response, "no rooms available." When I
called (503-226-1611), I was able to make a reservation, but only for a
King bed, no doubles were available. You may want to confirm this and add
additional rooms in nearby hotels! The conference rate I was given was
$159/night, plus $24.32 tax for $183, so not cheap.
Alice Alexander
Durham Central Park Cohousing

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 2:02 PM, Sheila Hoffman <sheila [at]
hoffmangraphics.com>