Re: National Coho Conference seeks your input
From: Sheila Hoffman (sheilahoffmangraphics.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 09:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
Alice, re: hotel reservations, it’s premature for making them. The hotel hasn’t
even assigned us a rep yet. So I don’t know what the details are. BUT it’s
never too early to make arrangements with local cohousing communities or to
book Air B&B, etc. As soon as we have hotel details set we’ll add that to the
website. We were excited to let folks know the basics now and to encourage
everyone to complete the survey. Sharon sent me a lot of constructive input on
the survey and I’ve made some changes there. We have a lot of planning still to
do as it’s still 10 months out. But we do plan to offer a special limited time
registration for those attending the fall conference in Amherst. Stay tuned and
bookmark our website as we’ll continue to add new information as we have it.

Sheila