Re: Parking
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 19:00:58 -0700 (PDT)
Our experience was like Elizabeth McGill's. We were very idealistic about
how neighbors would share vehicles and we wouldn't need a huge amount of
parking, but in real life, we have enough parking for residents but it can
be difficult for visitors to find parking. "Visitors" may be visiting a
specific person/home, or may be coming to a community event that's open to
non-residents - either way, we have very limited designated visitor
parking, and barely enough informal spots for larger events.
  • Re: Parking, (continued)
    • Re: Parking Jim Willits, May 29 1998
    • PARKING Judy Baxter, June 29 1998
    • Re: PARKING J.C. (John Clifford) Armbruster, June 30 1998
    • Parking Elizabeth Magill, August 1 2018
      • Re: Parking Muriel Kranowski, August 1 2018