Home for sale in Heartwood CoHo near Durango, Colo.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 06:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sondra Joyce <sondra [at] rejoycerealestate.com>
due to a format problem. I added "http://"; to several
incomplete URLs.  This unit available message gives few basics.
I found these:
Unit #21 4 bed / 3 bath including separate mother-in-law apartment
Asking $496,000

and a direct link to a page about it:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/21---sale.html

Note that there is alink there: "What's Available" which has links to
two other units as well - one of which is available ofr rent.

HI, I am a realtor, but this is my personal home in Heartwood, 18 miles from
Durango.  You can go to our website
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com  for more
information about our community.  Here is a utube video about the home.
Please call, text or email if you have any questions.  It is priced directly
from the appraisal of November 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yqcw-YB8yQ&feature=youtu.be

ReJoyce Real Estate Co, your Boutique Personal Care Real EstateTeam
Serving South West Colorado for 17 years
Certified Negotiation Expert
970-749-6120
http://www.durangohomebuyer.com
Thanks for liking us   http://www.facebook.com/RejoyceRealEstate