presenting to civic and community groups
From: Michelle Keiserman (msmakman1gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 07:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
I would appreciate hearing from various forming and established communities
which civic and community groups you have presented to about your
community. We want to expand the range of groups we talk to about
cohousing, as it is a new concept in Las Vegas.  I think we've already
approached with the "usual suspects", like League of Women Voters, UU, a
seniors group, but what other groups have you appeared before to generate
interest and, perhaps in the long term, members?
Thanks in advance for your ideas!
Michelle Keiserman
Southern Nevada Cohousing