Re: presenting to civic and community groups
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Linda!

Haven’t heard from you in what seems a zillion years.  Of course I may have
been hanging out in all the wrong places …

How are you?  What are you up to?

Am really happy to see your name on the Coho L.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic