Re: investing reserve funds
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 15, 2018, at 8:16 AM, Jack & Carolyn Salmon <2salmon [at] earthlink.net>
wrote:

> How is your community investing it’s reserve funds?  Do you have policies for
> those funds?

Ours are in “laddered” CDs, meaning various amounts invested at varied periods
of time. Funds we may need short term are  in short term CDs. Others in longer
terms.

From time to time one person or the other raises the issue of trying to figure
out how to invest conservatively and get higher interest but nothing has ever
come of it.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines