Re: 4-br Home For Sale in Ashland Cohousing
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 08:13:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

There's also the book "The Cohousing Handbook" by Chris ScottHanson, which we used intensively in forming JP Cohousing.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 01:42:48 -0700
From: Benjamin Grunde <grunde.ben [at] gmail.com>
To: cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org
Subject: [C-L]_ 4-br Home For Sale in Ashland Cohousing

*GORGEOUS 4 BEDROOM / 2 BATH COHOUSING TOWNHOUSE WITH WRAPAROUND DECK AND
PASTORAL VIEW*

<snip>

These books also detail how successful Cohousing communities have been
established and we recommend reading at least one of them.

   - *Cohousing: A Contemporary Approach to Housing Ourselves* by Kathryn
   McCamant and Charles Durrett.
   - *Reinventing Community: Stories from the Walkways of Cohousing* by
   David Wann

<snip>

*We look forward to getting to know you!*

- Ashland Cohousing Community