Re: Getting to know Prospective Members
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 04:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
In Milagro we do exactly what Kay Wilson described:

> We usually invite them to an up-coming community supper and/or meeting, walk
> them around the community, answer their questions, and give them a brochure.
> We have also on occasion hosted an Open House. We don't really have a formal
> process.

In addition, some prospective members have rented space in the community when
available, to try out this lifestyle, and they have generally participated well
in community activities and some have ended up joining us as homeowners.

Ruth Hirsch, I remember your kindness in showing two wannabe cohousers around
Cantines Island 17 years ago - a beautiful place, but the Southwest hooked us
;-) Hope you’re well and that you find good new members.

David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson