Re: Accommodating strangers
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 06:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
At Cornerstone, anyone staying in the guest room must be sponsored by a
specific resident household (not a team or committee) acting as host.  The host
is responsible for cleaning and re-setting the room when the guest departs;
theoretically, the host is also liable for any damage or misbehavior by the
guest, but in 17 years, we’ve never really had a problem.  So, if I’m
comfortable hosting total strangers (which I did one time) — and, I’ve not used
up my guest room booking quota — then so be it, let the guests begin.

Thanks,
Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge, MA