Re: Accommodating strangers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 07:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
> On Aug 25, 2018, at 9:58 AM, Philip Dowds via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
> cohousing.org> wrote:
>
>  and, I’ve not used up my guest room booking quota

Can you say more about this? We have not dealt with this directly. We limit
guest room stays to 10 days (or if you reserve both rooms, 5 days) and future
bookings to 4 months — meaning you can only reserve a room no more than 4
months ahead.

When I ask why we do this, the response is always and only to be sure everyone
can use the room.

A yearly quota with people being able to transfer days would be a more direct
and adaptable way to balance use. We haven’t decided on a system.