More Cohousing Research!
From: Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC (kaitlynkaitlynbernauer.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm still trucking along with research for my cohousing communication
project, and wanted to give y'all an update as well as see if anyone is
willing to participate in the next part.

First, results from the survey and interviews can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAdZU_FsASNxBozlO5MZuZcOoxC_ntdg/view?usp=sharing

The cliff notes version is that there was a lot of breadth in terms of
satisfaction. Notably, groups that had focused on community building,
group communication, and understanding consensus decision-making earlier
on were significantly happier as they moved through the processes.

What I'm working on now, is trying to figure out the best way to
organize all of the various information that we have to navigate as we
begin, develop, and maintain our communities. I've created a card
sorting exercise that allows you to sort these topics into groups, and
give the groups a name. My hope is to take this information and give an
overall suggestion for the structure of cohousing information
(particularly online). A couple of you mentioned to me that
cohousing.org is undergoing a renovation, so I would like to also share
this information with them to see if it helps as they move forward.

You can access the card sort here:

https://provenbyusers.com/cs.php?c=aed43132

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments, and
thank you all again for your participation and feedback!

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC

216.538.0852

www.kaitlynbernauer.com [1]