Re: More Cohousing Research!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 14:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Caitlin – –

Very interested in reading the results of your survey. Because I’m reading this
on a mobile phone,  I’m still working my way through the first couple of pages.
 Hard to read this little tiny print…

I do have a question: what did you mean in the introduction when you said:
Members of these groups often utilize “nonsense” decision making …

What is meant by the term “nonsense”?  I’m sure this must be a mistake but I
don’t know what you may have meant to write there.

Many thanks for clarification.

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC