Re: More Cohousing Research!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 17:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
Quel dork!

Michael Barrett from Shadow Lake Village wrote to me off list to suggest that
maybe the software auto corrected changing consensus to nonsense.

Of course that’s it!

I use Siri voice to text a great deal. One of the things for which she is
notorious is spelling something correctly, thinking about it, erasing it and
replacing it with a mistake. Too wit:  Kaitlyn’s name.  Siri really did spell
it correctly first time but in the time between finishing my email and hitting
the send button she misspelled it as: Caitlin.  So I have a personal example in
my very email of how AutoCorrect can confound anyone.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone