Question: Religious/spiritual practices
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 07:44:15 -0700 (PDT)
This is a "help with content for the new website" request.

Given that most cohousing communities include members from a variety of
religious and spiritual traditions, I'm curious how these are expressed,
honored, addressed.

I'm particularly interested in how this related to common meals given the
practice in many religions of praying prior to eating. Happy to gather
thoughts on other aspects of religious or spiritual practice as well.
Hoping to get a variety of stories and examples.

In Community,
Karen Gimnig
Professional Facilitator
678-705-9007