loan funds
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 05:04:13 -0700 (PDT)
Rod Lambert <rod [at] ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us>
after deleting quoted digest.

Seems like a great topic for this list
We are working on something similar.
I will try to post when we are further along.

Rod Lambert
EcoVillage at Ithaca NY.

> Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 23:56:17 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Susan Rohrbach <sujaro539 [at] yahoo.com>
>
> I am seeking information on any internal loan funds that have been set up
> by cohousing communities to help residents who have financial needs, either
> emergency or long term. Any suggestions on setting one up would be most
> welcome
> Thanks in advance.
> Susan Sonora cohousing
  • loan funds Susan Rohrbach, September 3 2018
    • loan funds Fred H Olson, September 6 2018