Takoma Village Cohousing: Open House & Home For Sale
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 10:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

Every once in a while a home becomes available to purchase at Takoma Village
Cohousing in Washington, DC.

Would you like to live in a close-knit multigenerational community where
neighbors know and support each other?  Here’s your chance!
At Takoma Village, we’ve been living the cohousing life for 18 years.

Come to our Open House
Sunday, Sept. 16, 1:00-3:00pm

We currently have a 2 bedroom flat for sale by the owner, with many amenities:
-  new kitchen appliances
-  new washer and dryer
-  energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling
-  shady rear balcony . . . and much more!
-  $385,000

Get details about this lovely home and download a flyer and floor plan from our
website:
http://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~803412/Sales-Rentals-and-Tours

Please be sure to check out our Guide for Prospective Residents and other info
on our
website as well:
http://www.takomavillage.org/Page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Questions about the home? Download the flyer from the site listed above.
CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY at the email and phone number listed on the flyer.
Replying to me will only delay your request.

Hope to see you at the Open House!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic