Re: Cut your tails
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 10:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again!

Since Bob added a pet peeve to Jude’s request to trim tails … I have several
around the issue of trimming tails:

People who trim waaaay too much of the tail or worse trim all of it or start a
new thread instead of reply to the thread in progress.

And, Bob, I’m not sure my mail program allows “bottom posting” — I’ll check it
out.  Frankly I like the most recent post to be at the top.  You can always
read from the bottom up …  Maybe we should have some standard way of posting.
Otherwise some emails will read bottom up and others top down.  That would make
me dizzy …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic