Sociocracy Intensive at the NE Coho Conference
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 13:02:25 -0700 (PDT)
 Jerry Koch-Gonzalez will be offering a one-day workshop on Dynamic
Governance / Sociocracy on Friday, September 21. This is a "pre-conference
intensive" before the Northeast Cohousing Summit, but you do not need to
attend the whole conference to attend this workshop.

Click here to register
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001m31e1fFqEjLgfczdKT-QPyWcBzNy-hbs53uS7nF1v8xhOZ9qI_UghOMCLzXxNaEzflWNrJ5X6zVKYD0G26dA1Dx9QAiKrX8_4Ms20uBA2ikDtq5O484KrnX-iaevZ1xEAsSzIziGqbc5CEyq7lYB_3g_89l1qkblebNWKYcScHgXRhrq-8ZeVufwX8VFte0PhWvW39uRy7I59D1XgWQKxg==&c=B0uRxX8-07ZIQrCwGECxegQRdbvkEoHXmof38uGIWWr7qYebpMcuqg==&ch=VLTcSjzWPfgAyPgg1Rc6vDCUIzXILWo2M-5qFs3qNLGnAo41IzFNvw==>
 for the conference.  If you only want to attend the sociocracy workshop
then enter the word *Only *in the coupon code box. This will change the
price to $115 and will allow you to register and attend just the Friday
pre-conference intensive.  If you have trouble registering, see the note
below from Karin Hoskin. For details about the conference, click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001m31e1fFqEjLgfczdKT-QPyWcBzNy-hbs53uS7nF1v8xhOZ9qI_UghAh1zuVvsbg2hxd_-wtUHxwZ5K8O4BO6WPUyol4ommraL7aqe9vs_xi6qXhgwMVt-BZ7ltLVgMDtFX_K_fJNw88M_d1rl0lvqpndY7XU6tAN&c=B0uRxX8-07ZIQrCwGECxegQRdbvkEoHXmof38uGIWWr7qYebpMcuqg==&ch=VLTcSjzWPfgAyPgg1Rc6vDCUIzXILWo2M-5qFs3qNLGnAo41IzFNvw==>
 .

*Workshop description*:  Sociocracy is an increasingly popular governance
and decision-making method based on the values of transparency,
equivalency, and effectiveness. Through verbal, visual, and hands-on
physical demonstrations and practice exercises, we will demonstrate the
consent decision-making process, including proposal generation and
selection of people to roles. We will explore organizational structures for
cohousing communities and the feedback processes that keep communities from
going stale. Many cohousing communities and ecovillages use sociocracy for
their governance, including Pioneer Valley Cohousing, where this workshop
will be held.

Presenter: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez, co-founder of Sociocracy For All and a
founding resident of Pioneer Valley Cohousing

Cost: $115 (lunch included)

The excitement builds as the NE Summit approaches. We hope you can join us
for this weekend of cohousing. A day of pre-conference intensives, a day of
sessions for forming and existing communities, and a day of community
tours! There will be plenty of time to network and simply talk about this
way of living, to share stories and experiences, and to learn from one
another.

The note from Karin Hoskin:

 When registering to take only an intensive
1. go to registration page (click here
<https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/northeast-cohousing-summit>
)
2. Enter information/make choices
3. When you get to this section, enter the word Only in the Coupon Code Box
and click APPLY

This will recalculate your total and look like this:
4. Then simply click SAVE REGISTRANT
5. Which will take you to the billing page

If the above didn't work, I would suggest:

Clear cookies
Refresh your browser
Then try again

Email Karin Hoskin <karincohous [at] gmail.com> if you're still having problems
and she will see what she can do you help you!

Any questions about sociocracy contact:

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me