New cohousing project
From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 07:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
We’re pleased to announce the purchase of 4.75 acres in the city of Marysville,
WA.  We plan to build a cohousing project of 19-25 homes (detached and
duplexes) with  large community garden.  We are adjacent to an undeveloped
10-acre city park and in a very quiet neighborhood, yet easily accessible to
major commuter routes and well served by buses to major employment centers.  We
plan a multi-generational community.  Planning will take a year, construction
another 6-9 months.  There is already a 4-bedroom, 2 bath house on the property
which someone could move into now and be our on-site marketer.