Re: Webchats are coming!
From: Jude Foster (foster.judegmail.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 08:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
I was immediately cited about this series, and just copied this announcement
about the web chats and posted it out to my community.  Then I realized the
major flaw:  The times are all or almost all 6 pm on a Wednesday, Eastern time.
 This puts them right in the middle of the early afternoon work day, in the
middle of the work week, for us on the west coast.  Perhaps the plan is to aim
for the retired set?  Will you make the recorded sessions available immediately
after?

Jude, Oregon