Re: Single developer-cohousing model
From: Allison Tom (allison.tomtelus.net)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
There is a group in Vancouver, BC, called "Our Urban Village" that is working with a developer called "Take Root," building on a cohousing-like model "TOMO," (together more) that they also refer to as "cohousing lite."  I'm not attracted to this model personally and have some reservations, but this is something you might want to learn about/from.  (They are not in construction yet.)

https://www.oururbanvillage.ca/