Re: commercial or residential refrigerator?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:55:28 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 27, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> I think we'll end up buying another commercial fridge as we need the
> capacity. My question: How can I find one that is highly energy efficient?
> The websites that sell these fridges don't think purchasers care about
> this, but we care.

Did you try the Webstaurant?

https://www.webstaurantstore.com

They carry everything for commercial restaurants and have been very helpful in
answering questions. They also include a lot of information on their website
and answer questions in the comments area. They have been very easy to work
with.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines