refrigerators
From: Ruth J Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 04:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Muriel,

I wonder if retreat/environmental centers have done the research…………
and could tell you what they’ve learned and what fridges they bought.
We are across the River from the Omega Center, for example.  The Ashokan Center
is nearby.
I wonder if a few calls/emails might be useful.

Muriel and I’ve been in touch off-group.   Here is our fridge input, incase
helpful to any other communities:
After many years of a well loved, noisy and expensive to repair commercial
fridge,  we bought a residential all-fridge.  That is, no freezer.  We have a
separate upright freezer in the room that is currently our pantry.  Much as we
loved the commercial fridge,  it is great to have door shelves.
And this one is quiet.
Hope you find good info on commercial fridges,
Ruth
Cantines Island CoHousing
Saugerties,  where we love families and have one house available.